Please note that “We”, “Us”, “Our” as used throughout this policy statement refer to airlockcorp.co.th.
Access to This Site
You must be eighteen (18) years or older to access this website. If you are under eighteen years of age, you are not permitted to access this website for any reason. Due to the age restrictions for use of this website, no information obtained by this website falls within the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA) and is not monitored as doing so.
You hereby grant to this website the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to our website through this site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Our website will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future website operations.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by the website. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
airlockcorp.co.th does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and airlockcorp.co.th may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not airlockcorp.co.th, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content. airlockcorp.co.th makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
Limitation On Liability
airlockcorp.co.th, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if airlockcorp.co.th has been advised of the possibility of such damages. in no event will the collective liability of airlockcorp.co.th and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to airlockcorp.co.th for the applicable content, product or service out of which liability arose.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of airlockcorp.co.th or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to airlockcorp.co.th. airlockcorp.co.th and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to airlockcorp.co.th retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
• you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
• advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
• is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
• does not pertain directly to this site;
• threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
• seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
• infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
• violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
• impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
• advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
• solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
• includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
• disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
• includes MP3 format files;
• amounts to a “pyramid” or similar scheme;
• disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site, or contains Hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). airlockcorp.co.th will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that airlockcorp.co.th considers insecure, airlockcorp.co.th will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.